We believe it is important that our students attend their regular classes as much as possible. However, if a student must miss a class because of illness or any other excused absence, as a courtesy we offer make-up classes. Listed below are the guidelines for make up classes.
- During the school year (September–May) students can do one make-up per month, during the designated make-up week.
- During the summer (June-August) students may do one make-up per week.
- Make-ups can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance.
- There are no make-ups for gym closures or missed make-ups.
- In order to do make-ups students must be currently enrolled and tuition for that month must be paid.
- Make-ups are scheduled based on the gyms current availability in classes.
- Make up classes accrue each month from September 1st to August 31st every year. All make ups accrued must be completed by August 31st as they will reset to zero on September 1st each year.
|January 14-19||February 11-16||March 11-16||April 8-13||May 13-18||June 1-30|
|July 1-31||August 1-31||September 9-14||October 14-19||November 11-16||December 9-14|